Monday, August 2, 2010

day 1: Here we go...

fantasy rental house-Isla Mujeres


After countless hours spent grazing over beautiful things, people and places. Creating folders and more folders of inspirational photos. My bedtime exchanges "just a few more minutes, honey"...not mentioning that I have 472 posts of outdoor spaces still to go.


The last two months have become obsessive in nature. What began as a simple search for tropical construction ideas turned into a full time job...with overtime. Needless to say, my quest for the perfect wood ceiling, and creative use of cement, has not ended....but it has inspired me to share my own backyard of sunny escapes, creative homes and simple pleasures of Isla Mujeres.

Welcome and I hope to hear from you often. Gracias!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I remember this. Can't wait to go back next march!

    ReplyDelete